Notary Public available at short notice by appointment Business & After Hours including weekends in Melbourne’s CBD and the Eastern Suburbs. Notarial Services – For all enquiries call 03 8648 6541 or book online below.
Melbourne Central Business District
By Appointment. Mobile service available
By Appointment. Box Hill South
All notarial services, including
- Taking declarations and receiving affidavits for production overseas
- Certifying copy documents
- Authenticating the execution of documents
- Preparing, attesting and certifying deeds and other documents
- Providing certificates of law for use overseas
- Noting ships protests and preparing extended protests
- Noting and protesting bills of exchange
Residents from Australia can instantly book an appointment for notary services by clicking either red box below depending on appointment location. You will arrive at an external booking system where you can choose an appropriate appointment time to see John Pearce at his Melbourne City or Eastern Suburbs Office.
Fees range between $88 – $132 for 1 – 5 notarisations. The exact figure depends on the number of times the notarial seal and signature will need to be applied. If you require more than 5 notarisations, please book an extra timeslot.
City Office (Business Hours & Sunday)
Level 13, 200 Queen Street,
the Eastern Suburbs Office (After Hours & Weekends)
10 Frank Street,
Box Hill South.
What you need to bring:
100 points of ID as well as all documents needing to be notarised.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may incur a fee. Please ensure that you arrive in a timely manner.